Anti-Bullying Video Competition
HOW TO ENTER
All participants must submit an entry form. If an entrant or member of group is under 18 years of age, a parent’s permission is required on the entrant form.
The deadline for video submission is November 3rd.
- Winners will be announced November 14th
- No late entries will be eligible for consideration by the judges
- Send videos and all forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Middle school and high school students enrolled in school
- Group of 2 to 5 participants max
- Select spokesperson for us to contact
VIDEO SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- The video may not exceed 2 to 3 minutes.
- Your video may be uploaded to our YouTube page (provide us your YouTube link)
- Send completed video link to email@example.com
- Mail copies of original entry forms to:
Beyond Bullies/ 8560 Whitworth Drive Suite #5 Los Angeles, CA 90035
WHAT WILL WINNERS RECEIVE?
The winners of the competition will receive a prize that has a value of up to $500, and have their video featured on the Beyond Bullies website and social media pages.
HOW WILL ENTRIES BE JUDGED?
Entries will be judged on creativity, educational value and message effectiveness. The goal of the video should be to solve a bullying problem at school, in your community or online.
All submissions will be the property of Beyond Bullies. Only original videos that have not been seen or uploaded on any electronic device will be accepted.